DATO’ (DR) TEOH SENG FOO
President / Executive Director
62, MALE, MALAYSIAN
Education & Qualification:
- Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration by University of Abertay Dundee, United Kingdom
- Chartered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Associate member of Chartered Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
- Patron of the University of Abertay Foundation based in United Kingdom
Date of Appointment & Work Experience:
Dato’ (Dr) Teoh Seng Foo was appointed to the Board on 5 May 1997. He was re-designated from the position of an Executive Deputy Chairman to President Executive Director on 1 December 2009.
An accountant by profession, Dato’ Teoh has wide corporate experience, having held senior management positions in multinational corporations such as Intel Technology, Woodward & Dickerson Inc., Coopers & Lybrand (now Pricewaterhouse Coopers) and Esquel Group.
Attendance at Board Meetings:
He has attended all five (5) Board meetings held during the financial year ended 31 May 2018.
Other Public Company Directorship & Offices:
Dato’ Teoh currently holds board position as the Executive Director / Deputy Chairman of Meda Inc. Berhad. He is brother to Teoh Seng Aun and Dato’ Teoh Seng Kian (who is also his alternate director), who are major shareholders of the Company. Apart from the above, he has no other family relationship with any other Director and/or major shareholder of the Company. He has not entered into any transaction, whether directly or indirectly, which has a conflict of interest with the Company and has no convictions for offences, other than traffic offences (if any), within the past five (5) years nor any public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year.