Datuk NG HOCK HENG
51, MALE, MALAYSIAN
- Chairman of the Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Nominating Committee
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor of Economics with double majors in Banking & Accountancy from Monash University Australia
- Bachelor of Law from Monash University
- Masters of Law (Distinction) from Monash University
- Associate of Certified Practising Accountants in Australia
Date of Appointment & Work Experience:
Datuk Ng Hock Heng was appointed to the Board on 4 March 2015.
He started his career in KPMG (Australia) as a Tax Consultant before advancing his career in Deloitte Touche Totmatsu (Australia & Hong Kong) as a Senior Tax Consultant in year 1993. In 1995, he joined Zaid Ibrahim & Co. and became a partner in 1999.
Previously, he also was an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya and a Registered Foreign Lawyer of the Law Society of New South Wales.
Attendance at Board Meetings:
He has attended all five (5) Board meetings held during the financial year ended 31 May 2018.
Other Public Company Directorship & Offices:
He is currently the Executive Director of Zico Holdings Inc. He has no family relationship with any other Director and/or major shareholder of the Company. He has not entered into any transaction, whether directly or indirectly, which has a conflict of interest with the Company and has no convictions for offences, other than traffic offences (if any), within the past five (5) years nor any public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year.